Cisco the Harwich Spirits Shoppe blogging cat here…
Did you say, “Wood?” Well, Da Gizz says it!
I feel a song coming on…
He’s a lumberjack and he’s okay,
He sleeps all night, and he works all day…
He cuts down trees, skips and jumps,
And goes to the lavatory…
Oops! Sorry Monty Python!!!
Truth be told, Da Gizz both removes trees and offers up firewood in all sorts, shapes, and amounts… Here are his prices… (And then there’s that ‘Secret Word’…)
Bulk: (all hardwood… free delivery within 8 – 10 miles of Harwich Spirits Shoppe… flat rate stacking fee $15)
- Cord, green $250
- Half cord, green $160
- Quarter cord, green $90
- Seasoned cord $285
- Seasoned half cord $185
- Seasoned quarter cord $105
In store/outside store, seasoned, no delivery (we’ll help you load your car…)
- Milk crate size bundle $8
- ‘Big Unit’ (roughly 9 milk crate equivalent) $30
Just contact us, and Bruce will get back to you… What could be easier?
By those warm racks,
Three cats blogging…
P.S. The ‘Discount Word of the Moment’ is “SALE”… Just mention that at the register before the clerk begins to ring up your purchases and you will receive a 10% discount. (Not applicable on lottery items.)
P.P.S. You know what? If I was a wine drinker, I think I’d stock up for the entire winter right now at a 10% discount, and then let it snow, let it snow, let it snow… Remember, Da Gizz delivers bulk…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.
* ratebeer: Now that’s a straightforward name!
* beer-pages: Roger Protz and Tom Cannavan say that “it’s all about beer”.
* alphaDictionary.com: A fine collection of Beer dictionaries.