Cisco the blogging Harwich Spirits Shoppe cat here… Now, take at that cloud below…
So what does that say to you on this fine November morning? I’ll tell you what it says to this feline… Winter is on its way! Here are the repercussions:
- Da Gizz is going to have one of his insane, crazier-than-an-outhouse rat, gonzo sales. We’re talking bottle sales, case sales, multi-case sales. mega-case sales. Might as well stock up while the driving is easy.
- And beer and wine aren’t the only thing that this season and Bruce offers… How about some firewood? Buy by the bundle or buy by the cord… Your choice. Remember, there’s plenty of hardwood like maple and cherry to go around. Best of all, Gibson delivers spirits as well as wood, but only when the roads are passable.
- Lastly, there are the wing-nut contests and giveaways Da Gizz holds impromptu this time of year… Don’t ask me, I’m just the piano player…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.