Cisco the Harwich Spirits Shoppe blogging cat here…
Just found an interesting article about Budweiser and their changing recipe over the years for their flagship beer, but more about that in a minute… Whether you are a conservative or liberal, sports fan or not movie buff or bookworm, we really can’t trust a damned institution in our culture anymore. Consider…
- How do we trust Herman Cain when he keeps changing his story about the sexual harassment charges? And lest you on the Left Side take joy in this, you’d better once and for all define the word, “is”. At least now, we have a president that finally ended the dreaded water-boarding torture. (Pssst… Obama has quietly continued the policy of rendition — the shipping off of unfriendlies to countries like Saudi Arabia who really know the meaning of torture… Nothing like quietly having another country do your dirty work for you. Now there’s hope and change you can believe in.)
- Ah sports… No lying sacks of doodee there right? Deep sigh… Not so much… How many of these clowns are juiced? No one knows… There are only a few whistleblowers, and, be honest… Are you going to trust Canseco?
- Hollywood? To any degree trustworthy? Give me a break.
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.