Hey cats and kittens,
Cisco the blogging Felis catus here… Does the image above remind you of anything? Just a little?
How do I explain this to you humanoids? Ummm… This is Cape Cod, it’s the end of summer and the tourists are everywhere. You have three options relative to the ‘Great Sunday HSS Yard Sale‘:
- You can snag a table space for ten smackers and start selling stuff. (Read that, “Cleaning out the house of unused but still quality goods!”)
- You can stop by and buy a bargain. (Remember how I told you those used-once car ramps were going to go for $20? Color them gone.) Somebody sniped your bargain.
- Or… You can just sit home, stuff your pie hole, watch the one-eyed brain bandit, let the dust settle on things you’ll never use again, miss the opportunity to share the Harwich experience, and in general be a dud…
This old cat don’t know… But fun and $100 sure makes the image above dance in my head…
As always, purring by the racks…
Two cats blogging…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.