Cisco, the HSS blogging cat here… And the wine questions continue…
- “What causes the dry puckering feeling that some wines have when you swallow them? And if this is not to your liking which wines should I look for and why?”
- “I prefer drinking cold beverages… Is wine able to be enjoyed cold or should it be consumed warm and if so, why?”
- “How long does wine ‘keep’ once it has been opened?”
- “How can one tell that wine is past it’s time? Is it very obvious or is it more subtle. What are some attributes to look for in a wine that past it’s time?”
- “How does the region in which a wine was made affect its taste, likability, popularity, and the cost? Why is this?”
Your input is just a “comment away!
Two cats wondering and blogging by the racks…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.