Hey Bruce, I read this interesting article by Tracy Byrnes… The title is: “Wine and Economic Growth Go Hand in Hand”
So I thought the questions asked in the article were interesting as were the answers… Sooo…
And here they are…
- What is your Death Row wine?
- What region produces the best wine in your opinion?
- What will the wine industry in your perspective look like in 10 years?
- What is the best food and wine pairing you have ever had?
Just answer all four in a single comment, and I’ll take it from there…
Two inquisitive cats blogging by the racks…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.