Cisco the blogging cat here…
Have you noticed lately that the world is getting very confusing? Consider
- First, we were going to try KSM in Gitmo, then we weren’t, and now we are… And all that under a Democratic Congress…
- We have absolutely no idea what’s going on in the Middle East/Northern Africa… Look at the list of these countries…
- Saudi Arabia
- Ivory Coast
- We’re out of Libya because we handed that mess over to NATO except that the U.S. dominates NATO…
- The radiation numbers out of Japan are varying wildly — anywhere from 5,000 to 5,000,000 times safe levels…
- The ass hats in D.C. can’t even settle on a $50 billion compromise to keep our government running, let alone address our $100 trillion debt/”un-funded obligations”… (For what it’s worth… $50 billion is 1/2,000th $100 trillion…)
I don’t know… But this old cat is mightily confused…
Wandering by the racks…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.