Ah yes, occasionally, this old Harwich Spirits Shoppe cat needs to serve up a little class to you wine-gargling toadies…(Remember Karen Carpenter?) Well, here we go again… I know of a musician/performer with the following credentials…
- Vice President of Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Winner of a Billboard International Latin Music Award
- Winner of Screen Actors Guild Award
- Winner of the prestigious Golden Eagle Award for Outstanding Entertainment of the Year
- Speaks Spanish, English, French, Italian, and Japanese
- Studied under master classical guitarist Andrés Segovia
- Twice voted “Best Classical Flamenco Guitarist in the World” – Guitar Player Magazine
So who is this person? You’ll have to scroll down to see…
Yup… Charo is a world-grade classical guitarist… Just go to YouTube and search on “Charo guitar”… There’s a ton of live stuff of her playing umpteen pieces…
Cuchi-Cuchi by the racks…
Two cats blogging
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.