Hey! Cisco the Harwich Spirits Shoppe blogging cat here…
‘Bout time that Bruce got around to talking about decanting red wines… And I always thought that you just opened them and swilled away… (No wonder they tasted bitter and musty to me…) Anyway, here’s Da Gizz…
And then there’s the matter of that “Noble Rot” quiz… Well… Let’s see… How are we going to handle this… How about…
- The winner will have to follow Bruce’s rules in the video…
- First place (and only place) will go to the first to answer Da Gizz’s question in handwriting via the USPS! The snail-mail address is available here.
- Contest is not open for 30 days from this point in time for previous winners. (Roby, mark your calendar!)
- Judges’ rulings are final.
- The prize will be something. (Just think of Woot’s “Random Bag O’ Crap”.)
- The contest starts now and will run until it ends.
- Give us a break and give us some way to contact you should you be the winner. If we can’t contact you, you not win.
- And don’t forget our other three contests!
Well, that ought to keep you busy…
Two cats blogging by those breathing racks…
Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection
of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.