Alrighty then… Finally a contest with which we cats can identify: How about a New England Fishing Derby?!?
(For more details, go to http://www.firstlinefishing.com/fishingderby2011.html)
But “How do I enter?” you ask. Well… You have a bunch of options…
- Call Mike at: (508) 208-2265
- Stop by the good old Harwich Spirits Shoppe and pick up an entry form
- Download our PDF HSS version of the entry form here (just find the blinking arrow) and get that to:
- And then there’s good old-fashioned email: email@example.com
But no matter what, be sure to mention to Mike that you heard about the contest here at Harwich Spirits Shoppe!!!
We’ll be waiting here by the racks, bibs in paws,
Two cats blogging…
P.S. Don’t forget our contests!
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.