Hey! Cisco the blogging cat here…
Hope you had a pleasant and safe Christmas… Pochita and I sure did… We pillaged some of Bruce’s most expensive wines, ate all the jerky, called Da Gizz at 2AM and told him that if he had Prince Albert in a can, he’d better let him out because he couldn’t breathe. (What a riot!!!) Then we used his office chair for… Ah-hem… But back to business…
In case you’ve never visited the store (or haven’t been there in the last few days), here’s a walk-around including the new back room. Let’s just say that the establishment is distinctly unique. (Think of a cross between Provincetown and Hunter S. Thompson…)
Sorry for the slight fuzziness – we’ve got a new camera and we’re still fussing with it… Hopefully, you get the idea. (Here’s another video tour of the joint…)
Let’s see… What else??? Oh yeah… At last glance, we still have three contests just waiting for a winner…
- I.D. the tool – A little bit of research would go a long way on this one.
- Tell the story – Just make up a story about a painting. Remember… We decide the winner.
- Suffer through one of the worst movies ever – This contest is virtually unwinnable. The movie is worse than Pat Boone trying to cover Ozzie Osborne. In fact, when the flick was released, the director tried to kill himself. (No, he really did.)
So who has the guts to take a shot at one of these puppies??? (We’re especially interested in any attempts to endure the movie straight faced… If you can do that, I’d like to meet you (or not)).
Well, that should do it for tonight… Once again, happy holidays!
See you by the racks…
Two cats blogging
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.