Have we got a lot on our plate tonight or what? Well first, do you remember Thirsty Thursdays? Perhaps the image below will jog your memory…
Ok… So what are we thinking??? (Keep in mind that we’re only in the brainstorming stage right now!) Well… Obviously Harwich Spirits Shoppe is working with Sol Spa and vice versa… So far so good.
- How about this… First we encourage you to participate in the Thirsty Thursday Wine Club (TTWC) on a “more-than-one-night-stand” basis. Say we offer discounts for multiple (though not necessarily contiguous) TTWC commitments. Ummm… $40.00 for 3 nights, $75.00/6 nights and $140.00/12 nights?
- But aside from the benefits from both the the Sol Spa and the Harwich Spirits Shoppe that go with attending the TTWC, there will be one more. Sign up for the TTWC, and get six months of free HSS “Members Only” blog membership absolutely free. (And what will that entail? Who knows? Might be koozies, t-shirts, neon lights, food… There will be further discounts, contests… Who knows when Da Gizz goes on a roll!)
- Oh… BTW… What’s the matter with you bipeds? Here we’ve got a nice simple word search contest and no one wants to get involved. It’s not like we’re going to sell your email address to spammers, because we won’t!!! Get together with some friends and solve the bustard!!! $25 – $30 of free beer and wine for a lunch break’s worth of fun???
Sooo… Send us your ideas about the above meanderings via a comment, or just talk with Bruce…
As always, two cats blogging by the racks…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.