Cisco the HSS blogging cat here…
Guess it had to happen… His Gizzness done created another wine tutorial. Check it out…
- First off, this is a great topic… Everybody, at some point in time, is stuck with the hassle of picking a wine; and everybody struggles with the process.
- We’re not happy with the volume level of the video… This needs work in the future. (We keep telling Bruce to speak as if he was in front of one of his gazillion wine tasting classes. But who listens to a couple of cats?)
- This is tutorial number nine (number nine, number nine, number nine…) and there’s no end in sight. Lucky you.
- Did we mention a couple Harwich Spirits Shoppe “winner-challenged” contests? Let’s see… There’s the “word search” and “write-a-story” compétition. We’re telling you, there’s free stuff to be had for just the price of fun…
See you by the racks,
Two cats blogging
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.