Cisco the blogging cat here…
Ya see the painting below? That there is Bacchus, the God of Wine along with a nymph or two… That painting is hanging in Harwich Spirits Shoppe, and we’d like you to write us a story about it… In fact, we’re going to make the story writing a contest…
- Maximum of 300 words per story
- Story must be rated “G”, or “PG-13″… And we (Da Gizz et al) are the rating board
- One story submission/person
- We decide winner and retain ownership of story content
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or older to enter
- No store employees or their immediate family members may enter
- Story must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest closes whenever we darned well say it does
- The prize is unknown… Da Gizz says that it will be “BIGGER” than the usual $25 – $30
- Prize must be picked up in person at Harwich Spirits Shoppe…
My God! We’re going from Lobster Man from Mars to Roman mythology complete with Bruce Gibson as a deity. Sublime or psychotic…
Huddling by the racks and awaiting your tales,
Two cats blogging
P.S. Don’t forget our word search contest!
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.