Cisco, the Harwich Spirits Shoppe cat here…
You know, it’s always good to poke fun at the Lord and Master, Bruce (Da Gizz) Gibson. (After all, he was the one who had me “fixed” if you know what I mean…) And in keeping in that sentiment, here’s a series of five links that offer wine reviews. We can only hope that one will offend his delicate taste buds and drive a bug up his backside. Let the fireworks begin!
- Can’t miss with Food&Wine. Be sure to check out the “Also in this Article” section.
- Will Lyons from the Wall Street Journal… Can’t go wrong.
- Even I’ve heard of “Wine Spectator“.
- Take your pick from Tastings.com…
- Gayot! Again, take your pick.
See you by those well-reviewed wines,
Two cats blogging
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.