Here’s a new contest sure to stir the soul and challenge the mind… (Besides, the prize is a wine service gift pack consisting of a waiter’s double-clutch cork screw and a rabbit bottle topper… We’re talking a $20 value!)
The rules are painfully simple:
- Be the first to solve the following anagram… What two word winery name when scrambled is “arcaneeggsmile”? (As an example, if the contest involved birds, the solution to “arcprowsrow” would be “crow sparrow”.)
- The first correct answer submitted as a comment on this blog wins.
- The winner has to stop by the store to pick up her or his prize. Don’t dally Ms./Mr. Winner, because the prize is only available for one week.
- And as always, Da Gizz’s decision is final.
Best to all, and to all a goodnight!
See you by those wine racks…
Two cats blogging…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.