Hey! Da Gizz! Cisco here… Take a look below at what Felix might call “goop melange”…
How do you like that you wine-swilling snob?!? “Feh!”, I say… “Feh!”
Yeah, that’s real food in the old pot, and here’s the recipe…
- 4-6 chicken breasts or tenders
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 container of cream cheese with chives
- 1 package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 stick butter
Toss the chicken into the crock pot, then mix all the other stuff together in a separate bowl, and pour over the chicken… Cook on low until your food thermometer reads at least 180F degrees in the heart of the chicken (don’t go crazy.) Finally, serve over angel hair pasta.
Yeah Bruce, them eats and that Budweiser doesn’t rank with your Chateau De Hoitsey Toitsey… But the mess gets the job done.
Ah yes… The “Fatty McButterpants Chicken Recipe”… A heart attack in the making…
Two cats cooking, clogging, and blogging by the wine racks…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.