Yeah, you can check out the glossaries below for good wine info, but where else? Ahhh… If there’s anything us cats like almost as much as a catnip mouse, it’s lurking the Internet. Now, check out these great sites…
- How about the Smithsonian Institution? Man, those must be some extraordinary journeys.
- And then there’s a “Taste of Judea”.
- Stone-age wine?
- Science Channel anyone?
- What the heck… Let’s get NASA involved too…
Two strange cats by the racks…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.