Yowsers!!! No really… Yowsers!!! Somehow, in one of his mad-monk, Rasputin-type episodes, Da Gizz has convinced umpteen local merchants to add prizes to That Cork Countin’ Contest… And just look at these prizes:
- Georges Place Fish Market and Food Court: (2) clambakes to go which boils down to:
- (2) 1&1/4 lb lobstas
- (2) 1lb batches of steamers
- (2) cups clam chowdah
- An E. R. Lilley Photography Giclee Fine Arts Print of a Harwichport scene worth $75.00
- A $25 Gift certificate to the Port-O-Call Gift House, located on the corner of South Street and Rt 28
- True Value Hardware Store $25 gift certificate
- Not to be out done, the Pampered Kitty is kicking in a Kitty Kicker
- Cape Cod Lavender Farm is tossing in their Lavender Scented Pure Soy Candle – an $18.00 value
I’m telling you Ponchita, they’re adding more prizes by the day to this contest… In one of his more lucid moments (though he was still wearing his wine cork and lobsta claw hat), Da Gizz says that the Harwich Spirits Shoppe will not only be putting in a $75.00 Merchandise Gift Certificate but will also be adding more than $200.00 in product-specific merchandise. Seriously, people have got to get in here and take a look at that bottle of corks!
Two cats blogging…
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.