Da’ Gizz speaks concerning investing in wine. Here’s the “how”, “why”, “what”, “where”, and “when”.
- “How” is very simple. Enter the Harwich Spirits Shoppe and let the Giz know you’re there to invest
- As for the “Why”… Because you want to pay short money for great wines that (with a little luck) be worth 3 to 4 times in 10 years. Beats 99.9% of all the indexes out there. Or maybe you just want inexpensive wines for tonight.
- “What” gets a bit more tricky. You truly need the Gizz’s and Cisco & Panchito’s lead. There are few that can identify your palate and find the correct wines to match tastes. We can and will do that for you in the range of dollars you can afford.
- The easy part is “Where”… There is no better on the face of the earth [but I’m so humble] than the Harwich Spirits Shoppe – that’s 574 rt 28, in Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Massachusetts. If you meandered by and never stopped in because you thought it was too small, you are in for a surprise and a gift.
- “When?” Hmmm… Why not right now!?! We’re there for you twixt the hours of 9:am and 9:pm Monday through Thursday and 9:am to 11:pm Friday & Saturday or Sunday noon to 7:pm. You could also call 508-430-0000 or 508-432-3333 to set up an appointment.
Well… There you have it… Da’ Gizz has spoken.
See you by the racks…
Two cats blogging,
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.