So who remembers this number??? (The music! The music! Jeez…)
We digress… We’re having our yearly “Harwich Port Stroll” this Friday night. For those not familiar with the HP Stroll, we wander through the Port visiting open businesses and generally make a murmuring nuisance of ourselves. (We cross the street occasionally, look happy, buy good stuff… You know… We’re a wandering mob of moms and dads, polite kids, professionals, book worms, retirees… Maybe even a bored cop. In general, we’re just a menace to society.) And for a grand finale, we end up at the Ol’ Harwich Spirits Shoppe for some kind of desert. (Pray that Bruce is still locked in the padded wine cellar.)
- Who’s invited: Yes. (As long as you can take the rigors of ten-decibel, two-mph excitement.)
- Date: Friday, December 4th, 2009.
- Time: Stroll begins and ends appropriately. Darkness strongly recommended.
- Apparel: Required. (Also dress warmly.)
- Optional Activities: Holding hands, peering in store windows, leprechaun spotting, etc.
- Location: Harwich Port… Your mileage may vary.
confusion information, contact the Harwich Spirits Shoppe at (508) 430-0000 and hope that Bruce doesn’t answer the phone.
See you by the racks,
Poncho and Cisco (aka “Two Cats Bloggers”)
* Nat Decants: A thorough glossary from Natalie MacLean, noted wine writer, speaker, and judge.
* eRobertParker.com: “The Independent Consumer’s Guide to Fine Wines”
* GLOSSARY of Wine-Tasting Terminology (Version 1.4 – Jan. 1995): A thorough collection of definitions from Anthony Hawkins.